- Ratio of child to teacher is 10 to 1 or 20 to 2
- We encourage your child to grow in their own skills and abilities
- The children learn about upper and lower-case letters and phonics, they also learn to write and practice reading
- Each child has their individual mat and cubby, the cubbies are for storage of sheets, extra clothes, etc.
- We have a refrigerator and microwave for children food
- We ask that everything that belongs to the child be labelled
- There is no daily report in this class, but can be created upon request
- They practice using more self-help skills